Central to the school is the understanding of reconciliation: making an enemy into a friend. Parents wishing to enroll their child(ren) at The Freedom School must understand and agree to being reconciled to God.
Evidence of any family’s desire to be a part of this school includes:
The parent’s or guardian’s desire for where reconciliation is an integral part of the school. Evidence of any family’s desire to be a part of this school includes:
- Support of the concepts in the Core Values;
- Being reconciled to how God has made us, each a unique manifestation of his own image;
- Agreement to follow the policies and procedures of the school (including the Parent/Guardian Agreement and Parent/Student Handbook);
- Willingness to cooperate with the teachers and administration in the moral, psychological, emotional, spiritual, and academic development of their children.
The child’s fulfillment of the age requirements listed below:
- For admission to Pre-Kindergarten, depending on the class, the child is to be three or four years of age before August 1.
- For admission to Kindergarten, the child is to be five years of age before August 1.
- For admission to First Grade, the child is to be six years of age before August 1.